Sunday 19 February 2012

A pilgrimage point for all engineers

Engineers world when I first heard the name I thought what's new in it. Somebody would have made a blog and named it engineers world.
But when I browsed it for a couple of days I felt no its something different.

There are projects post, facebooks tricks and also the most important a motivational stuff for all engineers. What a wonderful tutorial they have for linux "A self explanatory one". Here I see a traffic from all countries on this website.

The blog has achieved milestone and I wish to congratulate the whole engineersworld team for their work and urge them to bring more about jobs opening.

WISH YOU SUCCESS

Sudeep Gangal

4 comments:

  1. Thanxs sudeep for your aspiring words and now you too the team of Engineer's world so just feel proud.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks deepak. Happy to hear it
    will require your help in march but it will be censored

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya sir i appreciate ur work nd ur knowladge watever ur team uploaded ..its so helping to me .... nd its cleard out my some douts....bt i think..u mst add smthng new abt clanguge...nd abt coding..thnkzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure price , even if you wanna be a part of our team , just mail me!!

    ReplyDelete