Wednesday 27 July 2011

Fixing windows error: USB not recognized

It can be a common problem friends that all a sudden all your USB ports will stop working , or your windows will irritatingly starts prompting  "USB not recognized" but for the error there is nothing to be worried , use the following steps and get a rid from this:

 

 

 

 

Go to device manager.

click on USB controllers , you will see a list of USb hub ports, click on each of them and unistall them one by one .

When you are finished uninstalling all your Usb ports just power off your pc and restart it after a period of 20 minutes.

When motherboard will boot it will install all the usb drivers again and you will find that all your usb ports will start working fine.

NOTE: In case of a laptop after unistalling all the usb ports shut down the laptop, remove its battery and then put it back after a period of 10 - 20 min.

6 comments:

  1. hie deepak, i actually follow u on dis site of urs from jaipur....u might dnt me.....m dere wid u in nettech ... I really appreciate ur work nd hats off to u fr ol d commendable things u r doing... actually i need ur expertise help, m in 3 yr nw btech. nd dis sem m working on my minor prjct ...i've to make some website dat does not contain static info nd is active enougn in terms of updating or interacting wid users.... SO, cn u plzzzz..suggest me wid some of innovative ideas on which topic shall i work ?? i'll be highly obliged....
    thanking u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello hemant,
    thanx a lot for your words of appreciation, its only your readings which inspire me to carry on with this work.Thanx again.
    Well about your project i will mail you some ideas very soon.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its ma pleasure..... nd u r srsly doing a gr8 job....m luking frwrd fr ur support..kindly giv me sum innovative nd gud ideas of websites dat i cn make....
    thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey yaar, can u suggest em d links of d sites where i can get android applications made by college students...

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir my computer containing duo core processor will not supports my usb pendrives but it supports mouse,mobile phones,ipods were software is installed in .please help me sir give some tips or call me at 7293290428

    ReplyDelete