Friday 22 July 2011

Was That Me - doubt yourself!!!

was that me??

 

an exclamation when i realised me

 

i blamed life throughout , begging for its every bit..

 

i just endorsed it to make me a batton

 

in that gloomy path.

 

 

The bright lights of dark night,

 

the cruel laugh of that sparkling mirage,

 

they just made me a part of that squall.

 

 

I was just caught to be betrayed

 

with no option to aback from that spume.

 

 

The attraction of that illusion...

 

dissapeared me in its flame..

 

with two opposite dooms ( grim fate or ruin).

 

 

Battle was lost, but i won it

 

in your heart..

 

I was on that peek, where one sees the past..!!!

 

Many times i felt worth and vulnus

 

in my unfamiliar innocence.

 

 

i was drenched in the flow of time

 

and i felt it...the pure bliss!!

 

but this chaos , cringed my thoughts

 

the unfulfilled dreams...

 

money...

 

desire...

 

the all was my fate...or i made it for myself!!!

 

But whatever the whole meant

 

does that meant i am awaked or its just an other curious dream!!

 

i felt someone is whispering

 

did you hear that sound....!!

 

or its just me asking myself

 

was that me???

No comments:

Post a Comment