Friday 22 July 2011

Love At First Site - THE END!!



Being covered among the so called weighted words and the damn quotes really impress everyone and that too me.


whenever i hear a quote , i always think not what it means but How the thing came to that person's mind and not mine..really he must be lucky else my name would be among some golden books.


Well why am i discussing what you don't want to , the reason is my recent accident with a kinda interesting statement, calling it just a phrase may be its insult so using some prefixes the most amazing , magical , popular , blushing that was for girls >> statement "Love At First Sight"...huh..total KUDOS..!!


I dont know what the statement means to some of you so better write a DISCLAIMER for that, i really dont wanna take a risk:


DISCLAIMER:


THE BELOW ARTICLE CAN ERASE THE WORD LOVE FROM YOUR DICTIONARY OF HEART SO THE ONE FOR WHICH IT IS VERY IMPORTANT DON'T READ IT BELOW.


HOW DIPLOMATIC-AS IF AM REALLY WORRIED OF>>>


well i was just asking my friend wat the kinda thing this LOve is and what actually this phrase "love at first sight" means..and what he told me was


""When you see a beautiful girl ,your blood pressure increases, your heart starts pounding faster and people call it love at first sight""


and i was thinking to register the definition in the Wikipedia...<really freaky=""></really>


But it is really a crap part love is something like a substitute of bla bla bla...totally vain stuff.


Is love is what we see in the reel life or what is shown to us in movies, always a happy ending


(am specially talking about bollywood...for more clarrification see a RAJSHREE PRODUCTIONS MOVIE)


or its to clone us , control us and to create a fantasy world amoung our mind. Love has gained a position like a new born milestone among the youngsters, asking one of my juniors in his first year what are your goals for the next four years , i got a really surprising answer...and we will come to that...ah lets come to that:


And the answer was "bla bla bla........and the most important i will make girlfriend this year and consistently make another three in next three years respectively", well with the point of engineering and considering it the answer of an engineer not really bad as the answer was full of hope (at least).


But really it is something like love is just a part of pride and not bad too ,saying a boy having a girlfriend has more value in his college than the one who tops it.


((am serious))


And recently i came acrossed a variedness in the subject ((here the subject is love)) , someone told me about the types of love and then it was somehow interesting for me ((even now i can draw a graph or a tree or a heirarichal structure of it ))


and the so called types was: conditional love , unconditional love , temporary love , permanent love , one-day love, day-night love ,fortnight love and one really


interesting was the last one SEMESTER LOVE ((no one here is talking about studies, if you get that in mind while reading...better close the article))


Love is now a days the booming topic for the stand up comedians not because its funny ((don't exclaim!!)) , but it is a universal accepted truth.


Well i think its better now i stop exposing the most glittering topic ((ya ya LOVE)) of the writers, novelists and poets not because i am afraid of someone or the feeling that someone will get hurt-ed really bothers me but its 11 and my cell is just waiting for a ring actually its time for the call of my girlfriend and today we


are going to have a brief discussion on the most lovable gift of god i.e. LOVE.


 


((situation matters buddy))


:----  Deepak




Vote for me now!

15 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming also. In fact your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own website now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a good example of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article. But I don't agree!! Sorry.
    I am in Love for the past 3 years and it was Love at 1st sight for me. My Boyfriend loves me too. I am going to be a software engineer this year so all this study stuff I am aware of. But really cool article. Thanks for sharing... Hope you don't mind. He he
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is not only about being attracted to some one the 1st time that would be blind I would say. Love is about feeling your Lover and you as one no matter how far you both are. Love is intense and I know people who have not felt it thing about it as Crap!!!! But according to me it's the best thing and greatest feeling I have constantly felt and will be feeling through my whole life. The condition is It must be True.... Thankyou bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. well love has been a topic with tons of views and one of the most curious topics of discussion from decades....and nothing to be mind its your view and good at-least i found some one who have +ive thinking for love...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. true feelings are emerging from ur comment!!!
    I really respect Your feelings towards love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou very much. Your Blog is really nice and helpful

    ReplyDelete
  7. what's up. i like your blog Love At First Site – THE END!! Engineer's World and will shurely insert a link to http://engineersworld.wordpress.com/2011/07/22/love-at-first-site-the-end/ on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. our favourite websites:...

    todays best sites:...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your use of such emphatic words in your article shows an intense excitement in what you are trying to convey. Keep up the good work! I will certainly do a link to http://engineersworld.wordpress.com/2011/07/22/love-at-first-site-the-end/ on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magnificent web site. A lot of helpful information here. I'm sending it to a few pals and also sharing Love At First Site – THE END!! Engineer's World in delicious. And certainly, thank you on your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awsome blog! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am taking your feeds also

    ReplyDelete
  12. But a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design .

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a very capable person!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely written articles , thankyou for information .

    ReplyDelete